The fact that regular physical activity improves our health and quality of life cannot be denied or ignored. Even a very moderate exercise imposes a positive impact on your life. Before starting off with your workout, it is better to discuss it with your doctor who will always give you good advice following what your health requires. The time span of 30 to 60 minutes is highly effective. If you are unable to give this much time to your exercise at a stretch, then you can divide it into 10 minutes chunks throughout your day.
Impressed and motivated, so, you finally decided to start exercising. Go slow at the beginning and do not ever try to overdo. You might hurt yourself. Take a start with light exercise or a brisk walk and then gradually increase the intensity to reach up to your desired goal.
Protection against diseases
There are numerous benefits of exercising that is why it is pronounced to be the best therapy for many diseases. Exercise contributes in guarding you against the following diseases:
- Reduces risk of heart diseases, cancer, and high blood sugar level
- Helps in eliminating stress, depression, and anxiety from your life.
- Your joints become flexible, thus allowing you to move around conveniently.
- It helps in controlling high blood pressure and cholesterol and speeds up your metabolism.
- Maintains your weight
- Let you sleep better
- Reduces some effects of aging.
Added benefit to health offers relaxation in moods and attitudes. Just take a jog or a brisk walk and see how your stress and sores fly away within no time.
How can you stick with the Exercise Program for a Quality Life?
Consider adopting following tips for sticking yourself to your exercise program to lead a fit life:
- Choose an activity which you enjoy doing both mentally and physically. Keep in mind the functioning of your body along with the problems related to your health and select your exercises accordingly. Do not go for those activities or exercise programs which you think you should opt for or just go for them because they are trending, but, go for what excites you and what you love.
- Get yourself a partner. Exercising with a friend can make a lot of difference as compared to exercising alone. You get encouragement and motivation. Moreover, you won’t be skipping a day when you know somebody else also counts on you.
- Choose a comfortable time of the day. Do not plan to work out right after taking your meal or if it is too hot or too cold outside. Wait for the right time when the weather conditions become suitable for you.
- Exercise does work miracles, but it takes time. It cannot happen overnight. But you will see changes in your appearance as well as observe weight loss soon.
- To gain something you have to go through sufferings. Same is the case here. At the start, you will feel pain and soreness in your body which will wipe out with the passage of time.
- Make your exercise fun. Listen to the music of watch television while doing yoga, riding on your treadmill or stationary bicycle.
Do not make your exercise hefty on your budget. Keep it simple.